Prince Harry, Meghan Markle To Attend Brooklyn Beckham’s Wedding only days after missing Philip’s memorial

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle To Attend Brooklyn Beckham’s Wedding only days after missing Philip’s memorial

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were notably missing from Prince Philip’s Thanksgiving ceremony last week, but they could be seen at a high-profile event soon. According to Hello!, royal fans are hopeful that the couple would attend Brooklyn Beckham’s wedding to Nicola Peltz.

The Beckhams are close to Harry and Meghan. In May 2018, David and Victoria Beckham were invited to the royal wedding of the Sussexes. In 2011, they were also invited to Prince William and Kate Middleton‘s royal wedding. It would be surprising if the Beckhams extended wedding invitations to both couples.

Meghan has publicly supported Victoria, a fashion designer, by wearing her designs on some of her most memorable royal engagements. At the Endeavor Fund Awards, she donned a bright blue T-shirt-style outfit, which was one of her final appearances as a working royal. Meghan Markle also looked to Victoria for her first Christmas Day church service as a Duchess, selecting a navy dress.

Harry and David have a long friendship, so it wouldn’t be surprising if the prince traveled from his California home to Florida for the wedding on April 9. In 2013, David talked about his bond with Harry and elder brother William, saying that they did a “lot of functions together.” The footballer said that it’s a “very normal relationship,” and that they’re “very easy to get along with.”

The news that Harry and Meghan will most probably attend the upcoming wedding comes only days after they refused to attend Prince Philip’s burial service. According to The Sun, Harry is facing backlash after he skipped his grandfather’s memorial, making him the first senior royal to do so. Harry, who is seeking a legal challenge against the Home Office, said his absence was due to an ongoing issue over police protection while in the UK.

After being warned that he would no longer be granted the “same degree of security” when visiting his home from the United States, where he is currently residing with his wife and children, he decided to take legal action. Harry, who offered to pay for his own protection, stated his interest in returning to the UK with his family but is concerned that they may be in danger.

Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.